- “Battle for Purity” – Chantée & Sean Nebblett – Chantée and Sean share the foundation of purity, our thought life.
- The Broken Image, Part 1 & Part 2 – Nicole Parker addresses the root issues behind pornography addiction.
- Finding Success After Failure – In this powerful message Taylor Hinkle asks how we can find victory when all we’ve known is defeat.
- I Want Out! – A raw and open personal testimony of escape from sexual addiction followed by Michael Carducci sharing practical advice for overcoming.
- Our Greatest Battle – Tom Waters shares practical insights into overcoming in the battle with self. Very applicable to finding victory over any temptation or habit.
- Preparing the Brain for the Final Controversy – Chad and Fadia Kreuzer begin sharing practical advice for overcoming addictions at ~ 31:15.
- The Sign of Jonah and God’s Five Step Formula for Victory – Gabriel Arruda shares practical advice on dying to self and resisting temptation on a day-to-day basis.
- When Facts & Feelings Collide – Taylor Hinkle shares his experience finding victory from pornography and several other addictions. Then, Wayne Blakely talks about how to escape sexual addiction.
- Biblical Response Therapy: Healing God’s Way by Daniel L. Gabbert – Seminars
- Glimpses of Jesus by James Rafferty
- iChoose His Way by Hannah Rayne
- Lessons on Faith by A.T. Jones and E.J. Waggoner – PDF & audio book
- The Lost Art of Thinking by Neil Nedley, MD
- The Ministry of Healing by Ellen White – online
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz *
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg *
- Steps to Christ by Ellen White – PDF & audio book
- Willpower by Roy F. Baumeister and John Tierney *
* This book is from a secular perspective.
Note: Please be aware that many of the videos listed here are from a secular viewpoint.
- Change anything! Use skillpower over willpower: Al Switzler at TEDxFremont
- The Discipline of Finishing: Conor Neill at TEDxUniversidaddeNavarra
- Enhancing the plasticity of the brain: Max Cynader at TEDxStanleyPark
- Johann Hari: Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong
- Kelly McGonigal: The Willpower Instinct
- Learned Helplessness
- The Marshmallow Test and Why We Want Instant Gratification: Silvia Barcellos at TEDxMidAtlantic 2012
- Marshmallow test short Large
- Marshmallows and Children a Lesson in Time Preference Theory
- The Power of Habit: Charles Duhigg at TEDxTeachersCollege
- The psychology of self-motivation | Scott Geller | TEDxVirginiaTech
- The Science of Pornography Addiction (SFW)
- The Science of Willpower: Kelly McGonigal at TEDxBayArea
- TEDxOrangeCoast – Daniel Amen – Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
- Willpower: Self-control, decision fatigue, and energy
- R|Tribe – A freemium iOS and Android app that provides a social accountability system for free with added features available on a subscription basis.
Know a resource that should appear on this page? Email us.